Sunday, October 17, 2010

It is a wrap

So this is my last post. I felt i just close it up whether or not the post counts. I have some more random information to throw out there.

1. I talked to a lunch lady on Friday who was adamant that the new system was more efficient and just easier to manage all around.
2. I talked to a B good guy who said that they are actually running a business and trying to make money. So that is why they introduced the new chicken nuggets because no one was buying their really bad chicken burgers.
3. 50 random students on how much they use the caf. over the past 4 day week.
Number of times they used the caf. for a purchased of a lunch or individual product (people)
0(14)
1(3)
2(5)
3(9)
4(3)
5(6)
6(5)
7(5)



2 comments:

Gabi said...

the chicken nuggets are so good!

Elon said...

Something to consider: right now, BHS is outsources some of its food: sushi, pizza, burgers...other stuff? At some institutions (hospitals,for example) all of the food is sold be concessions. I'm pretty sure that some HS's in the US do this (I'll bet you could find out). Should BHS be considering this?